- Arizona State Inmate #073825
- Gender: Male
- Ethnicity: Caucasian
- Date of Birth: October 14, 1968
- Family Information: Unknown
- A.K.A. Unknown
- Pima County Superior Court Case #CR23911
- Date of Offense: March 27, 1988
- Lili Champagne, age ?? female
- Mindy Peters, age 17 female
Criminal History Before OffenseEdit
- Greenway and a juvenile accomplice burglarized the home of Lili Champagne in Tucson, AZ. Lili and her daughter, Mindy, were shot by Greenway with a .22 caliber rifle. Then the two stole property, including Lili's Porsche, which was later set on fire.
- Judge: William Scholl
- Prosecutor: Kenneth Peasley
- Defense Attorney: Jeffrey Bartolino
- Trial commenced on March 13, 1989. On March 17, 1989, the jury returned verdicts of guilty to the charges of First Degree Murder, Burglary in the First Degree, Armed Robbery, Theft, and Arson of a Structure/Property. Trial length was 5 days. On June 15, 1989, Greenway was sentenced to death for the murders, and a total of 57 years for the other crimes.
Post Conviction InformationEdit
- In 1991, the Arizona Supreme Court upheld the convictions and sentences on appeal.