- Inmate #232539
- Gender: Male
- Ethnicity: Hispanic
- Date of Birth: July 8, 1948
- Date of Death: March 9, 2011 (age 62)
- Family Information: Unknown
- A.K.A. Unknown
- Date of Offense: December 9, 1997
- Victim: Kenneth Cloud
Criminal History Before OffenseEdit
- On December 9, 1997, Kenneth Cloud was shot in the neck by Accardo while sitting in his truck in a parking lot of a restaurant. Kenneth Cloud's wife, Kay Cloud, was convicted of conspiring with and paying Accardo to murder her husband. Accardo was not arrested until five years after the murder.
- Judge: Larry Kenworthy
- Prosecutor: Frank Collins
- Defense Attorney: Ray Hanna and William Michael Smith
- Trial commenced in April 2008. On July 9, 2008, the jury sentenced Accardo to death for the murder of Kenneth Cloud. On August 1, 2008, Accardo was sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of release for the Conspiracy to Commit First Degree Murder charge.
Post Conviction InformationEdit
- Direct appeal pending before the Arizona Supreme Court. Vincent Accardo died of a heart attack in prison while on death row.